Connecting to Linkedin
At MacGregor Black I head up the Operations Practice in the food sector.
A career recruiter, I have worked within the Food and FMCG/Consumer sector for the last 18 years. I have managed and owned some of the industries leading Recruitment Brands establishing a strong personal brand within the sector.
Working with small niche Food Brands, Venture Capitalist and Private Equity Firms to Blue Chip FMCG Groups globally, working in partnership with industry leading CEO’s, COO’s, CCO’s and CFO’s across a broad client list within FMCG. In recent years I have established a depth of knowledge, allowing me to offer up a broader list of Consulting services more in-line with management consultancy, beyond Search and Selection and RPO Contracts.
Some Examples of Assignments:
● Managing Director (CEO Designate) – Branded Chilled Food
● Group Commercial Director – International Protein Group
● Marketing Director – International Meat Processor
● Commercial Director – Branded Grocery
● Group Technical Director – Meat/Poultry
● RPO Project (New Site) Major Chilled Food Group
● Divisional Managing Director - Readymeals
● Group Production Director – Added Value Proteins
● Chief Executive Officer – Chilled Food Group
● Head of Engineering – Drinks sector
● Managing Director – Ethical Health Foods
● Category and Insights Director – Chilled Innovation driven Food Category
● Global Head of Apparel - Performance running
● RPO Project – New Readymeal site
● Acquisition Targeting Project - Proteins
● Managing Director – Meat Free
● CFO – Major European Food Group
I am an avid football player, fan and FA Qualified Coach (Managing a under 11’s Boys Team). When I’m not freezing on the side of, or on a football pitch with my boys, I love running, golf, fishing and have a passion for Snowboarding and being in the mountains! I have an obvious love of Food and alongside my other half I am ticking off UK Michelin Stared Restaurants (Man Behind the Curtain in Leeds being our favourite).