At MacGregor Black I recruit across the Commercial function within the Drinks sector, which covers Wines, Beers, Spirits & Soft Drinks.
In 2000 I started my career as a Stock Broker with Edward Jones Investments in London and for the next three years supported a diverse portfolio of private client customers.
Over the next ten years I established my own financial services business providing tailored financial solutions to high net worth business owners in the North of England.
In 2005 I established an online networking platform "The Mussel Club" which grew to over 10,000 members, and still runs to this day.
For the last 6 years I worked with Bauer Media at Metro Radio as a Senior Account Manager. All encompassing position ranging from designing award winning marketing campaigns to arranging numerous events with popular artists and bands.
Some Examples of the talent that I’ve appointed
● On trade NAM - Regional Brewer
● Off trade NAM - Leading Spirits Distiller
● Grocery Controller - New World Wines
● Head of Category Management - Major Brewer
● Sales Director - Leading Soft Drinks Business
● Marketing Director - Global Soft Drinks Business
● Brand Manager - Old Wold Wine Distributer
● Marketing Manager - English Champagne Grower
● Marketing Controller - Soft Drinks Manufacturer
Outside of work I like to spend time with my daughter teaching her the ways of crossfit and popular film culture.
I am an active member of the Royal Engineers Army Reserve, representing them in rifle and pistol shooting as well as Rugby Union.
If you’re interested in a confidential discussion regarding career opportunities or a client looking to secure top talent within the sector, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.