Resourcer / Trainee
• Update and manage the internal company data base, Bullhorn.
• Regularly contact candidates at all levels, to make note of any changes in their information.
• Source and manage any data regarding current and potential target companies, clients, and candidates.
• Write and post job adverts across our company website, LinkedIn, and external job boards.
• Work closely with Recruitment Consultants to support them with sourcing candidates via internal applications,
LinkedIn, or external job sites.
• Contact candidates and phone screen them for roles at all levels, on behalf of the Recruitment Consultant you are
• Work cross-collaboratively with consultants in all industries to source any job leads and potential business
• Build and expand your network via, referrals, recommendations, and social media to prepare your pipeline prior to
promoting into a consultancy role.
• Learn and improve on your business development skills and reach out to desired clients via telephone and email.
• Create strong and detailed prospective candidate profiles to send to potential clients.
• Managing interview schedule for candidates and clients
What We’re Looking For
• At least 1 year’s work experience within a customer facing or telephone-based role
• Degree qualified – or equivalent
• Motivated with a strong desire to progress
• Strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• The ability to work to strict deadlines
To remain a market leading consumer recruitment business, that is proud every day, of our people, partners, & performance.
MacGregor Black will deliver market leading and innovative recruitment services, that inspire both clients & candidates to see us as their complete talent partner.
It is our commitment to build & continually improve an environment that has people at its heart, delivering outstanding partner experiences, & benefitting the societies in which we operate.
In doing so we will create positive, lasting value for all, making Macgregor Black a sustainable and aspirational company, that people are proud to partner with.
Respect & Integrity
Teamwork & Fun
Praise & Recognition