Account Director - Staffing Agency
Based in San Francisco Bay Area
Up to $110,000 + benfits
Do you have a strong client management background?
Do you want to work on a number of global executions from major leading brands?
Do you want to work across the UK & North America?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a market leading experiential staffing agency on the search for an Account Director. This is a permanent role based in California, USA
As the Account Director you will help to develop and grow brand reputation throughout the UK and USA as the leader for event execution and experiential staffing. You will have the opportunity to work with globally recognised brands including Facebook and Oculus.
- To become an expert on your clients' business to achieve valued partner status and know what makes a 'good decision' from a commercial point of view
- To organically grow the existing program executions by identifying and seizing opportunities from additional contacts and global offices. This will be achieved through a combination of confident up-selling and proven delivery
- To interrogate client briefs, interpret insight and other client requirements, advise on campaign development and activation plans by applying experience of staffing and general project management.
- To create project budgets that meet business targets of revenue and margin
- Oversight of the Account Managers ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards, on time, on budget and on brief
- To deliver and create annual scope of work; working collaboratively with client's procurement and legal where needed
- To lead on defining and delivering core agency skills including staff sourcing, training and campaign evaluation etc
- To develop and maintain detailed operational and commercial reporting systems to ensure that project progress is accurately reported internal and that commercial targets are being achieved.
- Working with new business development teams to win and develop new accounts.
- Where required to contribute to company communications tasks, including writing PR articles, case studies and blog entries
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the wider internal and external environment impacting the business
- Leading the mid-year and annual review process
What we are looking for:
- 5-7 years' experience in a commercially focused client services role preferably within the staffing or experiential sector
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting and building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A first-class listener and communicator, with a willingness to confront issues and make decisions.
- Commercially savvy approach with a demonstrable financial acumen.
- Interested in virtual reality, gaming, and technology is a plus, but will be required as part of your job function.
- Detailed experience of business tracking and financial systems and processes including mark-up, invoicing, POs etc.
- Excellent project management skills including time management, numeracy skills and a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Ability to work as a team with senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of leadership, ability to multitask, project manage and take initiative to drive success.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to lead the growth, development and delivery of our global partnership. This role suits someone who is commercially savvy, with brilliant planning and delivery experience.
Salary on offer is up to $110,000 + Benefits
Please contact Kate Young today for further information