Do you have integrated marketing experience?
Do you want to work for a fun and ambitious marketing agency?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-respected integrated shopper agency, on a search for a high-potential Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager will be a key contact for clients, responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of campaigns, ensuring the work is strategically correct, on budget and on time. You should demonstrate emerging entrepreneurial activities with a desire to deliver great work for your clients. You will be confident and calm in your execution of the challenges associated with the role.
My client is an award-winning marketing agency working with a portfolio of huge brands names! Working across experiential, shopper, retail, digital and social media.
- Manage several new and existing accounts, developing solid business relationships with Clients through regular proactive contact, ensuring the potential of each account is fully maximised
- Build strong relationships with Clients at junior and senior levels to strengthen relationships and develop the account(s)
- Show a clear understanding of Client's business determining how best the Clients objectives can be met and making sound Shopper Marketing recommendations across all marketing channels
- Prepare and delivers clear, concise, well-organised and convincing presentations that offer sound recommendations and include costs involved
- Prepare and monitors budgets ensuring effective control and reconciliation of costs, and management of job bags to deliver Agency profit
- Monitor progress of campaigns and make recommendations for modifications where appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Graduate calibre with proven agency experience
- A developing ability to lead and inspire clients
- A commitment to delivering results
- Confident, ambitious and energetic
- Developing negotiating, sales and influencing skills
- Good project management and planning skills
- Innovative and creative
- Self-motivated and well presented
- Well organised, time efficient and ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Developing commercial acumen and creative flair
Our client is offering a flexible, market-based salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. Contact us today for further information.