Account Manager - Staffing Agency
Do you want to be part of a rapid expansion in a leading staffing agency?
Do you want to work on a number of global executions from major leading brands?
Do you want to work across Canada & the USA?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a market leading experiential staffing agency on the search for an Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in California, USA
As the Account Manager you will help to develop and grow brand reputation throughout the UK and USA as the leader for event execution and experiential staffing. You will have the opportunity to work with globally recognised brands including Facebook and Oculus.
- Building and maintenance of strong client relationships from brief taking through to project delivery & evaluation
- Manage the day to day relationship between the client and agency in a professional manner.
- Create a partner, rather than a supplier relationship with clients
- Ability to see bigger picture of a project and to provide clients with expert opinions
- To be able to interrogate briefs, ask relevant questions and if applicable offer advise on how to improve a campaign
- Actively pursuing new business opportunities through existing client relationships
- Display excellent communication skills when dealing with clients
- Project reporting and evaluation
- To be a confident presenter and be able to present to a client in a professional manner
- Management and direction of campaign logistics by being able to confidently brief others
- Tight financial management and control of campaign budgets
- Understanding of company financial systems including mark-up, invoicing, POs etc
- To be able to actively develop junior members of the company by giving them clear briefs and achievable goals
- Be an expert in setting tasks and be able to confidently delegate and manage people through the project process by checking in with them throughout the project
- To be able to manage your own time and the time of others who are working with you on a project/s
- To be able to delegate upwards/know when you need more senior help
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with clients.
- A first-class listener and communicator, with great organizational and trouble shooting skills.
- Commercially savvy with a strong financial acumen.
- Experiential agency or promotional staffing agency experience at an AM level is a bonus
- Strong account management skills.
- Excellent presenting skills.
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team with senior stakeholders; whilst also supporting the development of junior members of the team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to grow and develop this position as the company continues its rapid growth. If you are pro-active, organised and can work at speed with accuracy and a positive attitude, and can motivate others to do the same.
Salary on offer is up to $65,000 + Benefits
Please contact Kate Young today for further information