Finance Business Partner
Are you a strong leader with proven Finance Business Partnering experience within FMCG?
Do you have a CIMA or ACCA Qualification?
Do you have strong financial modelling skills?
Are you proficient with Sage Accounting Software?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading FMCG Manufacturer on the search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a permanent role based in Northamptonshire.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for provision of financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team, and for the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
The role holder is expected to be a primary financial driver of a business focused on continuous improvement, understanding cost drivers, margins and financial efficiency. They will lead the preparation and delivery of the monthly and annual company accounts, budgeting process, oversee financial relationships with external parties (e.g. customers, suppliers) and adherence to government regulations.
Management of the Finance Team
- Supervise and manage financial team, currently 2 x FTEs
- Motivate and lead team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Installing a positive working culture, directed around high performance
- Proactively seeking opportunities for growth and development for all individuals
Preparation and delivery of monthly and annual company accounts
- Oversee all company accounts and investments (bank accounts etc)
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Accountable for all accounts payable and receivable & relations with external suppliers
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Manage auditing process, liaising with external personnel
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with UK government regulations (HMRC), VAT refunds and other legislation
Monthly and annual budgeting process
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities, including working closely with the Operations Director and various plant managers
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
Member of Senior Leadership Team
- Report to the Board, CEO and COO with timely and accurate financial information
- Providing analysis and insight into future decision making, risk management and growth opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Relevant accounting qualification CIMA or ACCA (foundation level at a minimum)
- Proven experience in finance management
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a Management role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Proficiency in Sage Accounting Software
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Modelling skills
- Compliance oriented
- Auditing experience
- Ability to lead teams
- Demonstrate track record of delivering continuous improvement and growth
Salary on offer is competitive + Benefits
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information