Are you an expert in Accounting?
Do you have extensive knowledge of French Legal Compliance?
Do you Excel in Problem Solving?
MacGregor Black are currently working with a Global FMCG Organisation on the search for an Accounting Manager. This is a permanent role based in Paris.
As an Accounting Manager, you will be a key figure in managing the Accounting of the French entities.
- Coordinating and management of general accounting
- Ensuring the accuracy and monitoring of accounting records and financial statements
- You will be managing 5 direct reports and participating in complex accounting projects
- Oversee compliance with group accounting and control policies
- Collaborate with central accounting and sales departments to promote process improvements
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts and manage the annual cycle of statutory audits
- Coordinate internal and external obligations regarding taxes with the Tax Manager
- Participate as an expert in key business activities and initiatives to support growth.
What we are looking for:
- Masters qualified
- 8+ years' experience within leading multinationals
- Extensive knowledge of French GAAP
- Experienced in SAP (additional systems advantageous)
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused
This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organisation with a focus on employee development and internal promotion. This successful candidate will have fast progression to a Senior Finance role.
Salary on offer is up to €65k + Benefits (including profit sharing).
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information