MacGregor Black are working with a successful Design Studio in Manchester, specialising in Commercial Interiors.
Are you a qualified Architectural Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience wanting to work in a close-knit team of talented Designers?
The successful candidate would be tasked with working closely with the in-house Interior Designers and Project Managers on a wide range of projects for high profile UK based companies and global clients.
IN THIS ROLE THE ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN WILL:
- Be proficient in Autodesk Revit to produce full detail design packages.
* Work in a demanding and dynamic environment to strict timescales and deadlines
* Collaborate with interior designers and project managers with ongoing projects
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in architectural design (commercial office fit-outs preferred)
* AutoCAD knowledge
* Ability to produce plans and detailed drawings in a timely fashion
* Excellent knowledge of the UK's planning processes, building regulations and construction regulation
* An appreciation of preparing specifications for construction work.
* An eye for detail and design, and the ability to visualise objects in three dimensions (3D).
* Flexible approach to tasks and teamwork.
* A logical and practical approach as well as an ability to solve problems.
This is an initial 6 month contract that will be made permanent if you are successful