Assistant Management Accountant
Are you AAT Qualified?
Do you have experience within the food industry?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Large Food Manufacturing Business on the search for an Assistant Management Accountant. This is a permanent role based in Cornwall.
- Preparing journals, accruals, and prepayments for all aspects of the business
- Running the management accounts process including review schedules and checking variances
- Providing analysis to help the preparation of the accounts
- Daily and monthly reporting to the site and group team
- Producing production volumes, yield consumption and various other operational reports
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising purchase ledger orders / requisitions
- Provide cover for the management accountant where required
- Reconciling petty cash
What we are looking for:
- AAT qualification and ideally to have commenced CIMA/ACCA
- Recent experience within the food industry
- Strong IT skills