Associate Interior Design Director
Do you have an eye for creative and innovative interior design?
Are you able to develop and nurture people to maximise their potential?
Do you have a pro-active approach to problem solving?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading brand and retail consultancy on the search for an Associate Interior Design Director. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Associate Design Director you will manage a portfolio of medium to large, retail focussed interior design projects, from creative concept through to delivery. You be responsible for putting together and presenting to key clients, as well as managing and developing a team of designers.
- Delivering conceptual work to the highest creative standard
- Managing projects, organising activities and responsibilities within your team, ultimately responsible for the delivery to set deadlines and budget requirements
- Develop a clear understanding of the proposal, highlighting and managing any foreseeable issues that may arise
- Managing key client accounts, attending meetings and briefings, communicating effectively progress throughout the process
- Be the project leader, responsible for the administrative and creative side as well as presenting when needed
- Facilitate an efficient and effective work environment across the project team
- Work closely with Creative Director, Design Directors, Strategy Team and other senior members, to develop and nurture the creative studio and the creative standards
- Mentor and develop a team of Senior Designers, Designers and Junior Designers
What we are looking for:
- Strong design background (agency or client-side)
- Ability to communicate ideas through multiple mediums
- Demonstrate experience of liaising and developing client relationships
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations
- Proven ability in offering a multi-skilled and challenging outlook to creative briefs
- Ability to perform consistently and reliably with a willingness to increase professional responsibilities, skills and understanding of broader market issues
- Comprehensive experience in creative software relevant to design
The success of this role will be measured by the strength of your strategic and creative outlook, ability to manage and deliver projects as well as the mentoring and development of your teams. If this sounds like the right role for you then we would love to speak to you.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information.