Business Development Manager - (Chef to Chef)
Did you start your career in catering or as a professional chef?
Do you today have a track record of BD to chefs or a professional kitchen?
Are you a dynamic and creative individual?
Are you passionate about the products and services you sell?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an online wholesaler, on a strategic search for a Business Development Manager (Chef to Chef). This is a Full-Time, permanent, home based role, based in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Manager (Chef to Chef) will gain new profitable business within defined target trade channels, aiming to exceed new business budgets.
- Research and generate new leads
- Generate opportunities and maintain relationships with prospects
- Foster relationships with existing clients
- Understand and keep up-to-date with developments in the foodservice, retail, ecommerce and FMCG markets
- Identify areas for expansion and development
- Create monthly/quarterly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Deliver against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop campaigns to relevant prospects
- Input into sales and marketing collateral
- Maximise networking opportunities, conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and grow a strong network of contacts
What are we looking for?
- Current or previous chef
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role
- A proven track record of selling services in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience of working in the foodservice sector is desirable
- Preferably close to the M25 corridor
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.