Are you able to work in a fast paced commercial environment?
Do you have previous experience within the energy sector?
Can you look at a problem from different angles and come up with the best solution?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Pioneering, Tech Driven Energy Supplier on the search for a Billing Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Newcastle.
As the Billing Analyst you will support data management, client reporting, trade processes and problem resolution. You will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems.
· Create monthly billing timetable and coordinate business activity to ensure delivery on time
· Build relationships across the business to ensure integrated approach to billing
· Drive all cross business pre billing activities to ensure billing commences in a timely manner
· Coordinate daily billing activities to maximize volume billed within month
· Collaborate cross business to improve read performance to reduce estimated invoices
· Deliver all customer monthly billing SLAs
· Monitor all unbilled supply points and ensure timely action taken to prevent ageing
· Proactively identify any billing related issues and track these through to resolution
· Produce and analyse reports to identify areas of improvement
· Provide regular business updates on billing progress to the senior leadership team
· Reviewing and improving all billing related processes
· Train and develop staff to ensure resilience around the billing function
· Ensure all billing queries are dealt with in a timely manner
· Provide adequate resource to system development and testing of new enhancements
· Liaising with 3rd parties to support the billing outputs process
· Any other reasonable duties as defined by management
What we are looking for:
· Previous billing experience with an energy supplier
· Experience in driving activities across team's
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Excellent analytical and problem?solving skills
· Excellent IT literacy, Word and Excel
· Decision making and prioritisation skills
· Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business
· Some flexibility around hours during peak period of the bill runs' monthly cycle
This is a great opportunity for a Billing Analyst to join a company focussed on customer service. If you can listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs, and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people then we want to hear from you.
Salary on offer is up to £22k + Benefits.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.