Brand Content Marketing Manager
Are you a Rock Star Brand and Content Manager?
Do you have a passion for creative campaigns?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop as a marketeer?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading online drinks provider on a search for a Brand Content Marketing Manager. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Brand Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growing the ecommerce business. You will help support the overall company brand, as well as work directly with 2 sub-brands. You will also help to manage a key flagship account for the client.
- Working with the marketing team to strengthen the company brand as well as 2 sub brands within the business
- Managing and executing the marketing plan for the flagship agency account (a luxury member hotel group), including:
- Managing the email channel and CRM, including email creation and deployment
- Creating assets including emails, blogs, product copy, SEO links, social media posts to continually improve reach and cut-through with target audiences
- Managing 3rd party agencies to create website imagery, photography and videos
- Managing the influencer strategy for the business, ensuring that all influencer activity is engaging and credible and that influencer relationships are meaningful and worthwhile
- Managing key events and above the line activations to grow the brand
- Coordinating both consumer and trade PR
- Ensuring the brand websites all look aesthetically appealing and are on brand
- Defining KPIs to measure content effectiveness to enable strategic and tactical decisions
What we are looking for:
- Have 2-4 years experience as a Brand and Content Marketer in a fast-paced ecommerce business
- Have experience in the drinks industry and be passionate about drinks
- Be able to formulate creative campaign concepts and plan and deliver required assets
- Be comfortable copywriting for social, email, SEO and the website (e.g. blogs, product copy)
- Have experience managing external creatives to deliver campaign assets
- Have excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Have an excellent command of the English language - brilliant written and grammar skills
- Be familiar with key technology (Google Analytics, Campaign Management Tools, Photo Shop)
- Have experience growing an influencer marketing campaign and managing an external PR agency
For a reliable and driven person, this is a great opportunity join a leading online drinks supplier and further develop your career with lots of progression opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.