Brand Marketing Manager
Are you enthusiastic and knowledgeable about English sparkling and still wines?
Are you proficient and motivated, with experience of implementing new business strategy?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's most exciting drinks companies?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-established fine wine and beer client, on an exclusive search for a Brand Manager. This is a Full-Time role and will be based in Kent, with the occasional need to travel to other key regions within the UK as and when required.
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and branding plans. You will be expected to lead on brand strategy, promotion, digital & trade advertising and product design.
What are we looking for?
* Experience in the UK or International drinks trade
* Experience and knowledge of launching new brands within the on-trade sector
* Proven strong consumer orientation and excellent commercial awareness
* Practical and methodical in problem solving
* Exceptional innovative and communication skills
You must be: Highly Motivated, a Communicator, Organised, Target Driven, Influential, Detail Orientated and Energetic.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary and additional benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, get in touch today.