Do you want to work for one of the most dynamic alcoholic drinks suppliers in the UK?
Are you a passionate brand builder and leader?
Do you have experience of strategic and operational delivery?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading alcoholic drinks company, on a search for an experienced Brewing General Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent position, based in London.
The Brewery General Manager is a key leadership role, shaping the future of the business. It is accountable for the end to end production and logistics of all products, ensuring our client delivers exceptional quality brands for their customers in the right volume, at the right price and to the right standards in a healthy, safe environment.
- Effectively lead the functions of Brewing, Packaging, Quality, Brewery warehousing, and Engineering and ensure an integrated and collaborative approach in the implementation of business priorities
- Lead the implementation of the highest standards of Health and Safety within the organisation and Chair the H&S committee
- Ensure products are produced at the right time in the right quantities and at the right cost to meet customers needs and P&L requirements
- Improve productivity, quality and efficiencies across the Brewing, Packaging, Quality, Brewery warehousing, and Engineering functions to achieve business performance goals
- Build capability and drive engagement with the organisation through the implementation of a robust people plan.
- Partner effectively with Commercial teams to deliver the NPD/Innovation agenda, providing thought leadership and cross-functional consulting support as required
- Champion the sustainable development agenda as it applies to the company (e.g. waste, water / energy usage, etc.)
- Develop and manage the budgets (both Capex and Opex), ensuring achievement of agreed targets
- Develop talent within the organisation, building the necessary capability and succession to ensure sustainable delivery of business and technical priorities
- Work as a key member of the Supply Chain team, supporting the wider UK Supply Chain business as well as having responsibility for the company
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years in a FMCG background, ideally in the drinks category with strong experience in Quality and Packaging
- A knowledge of engineering would be desirable
- Proven General Management Experience at site level
- Strong Health and safety experience both in compliance and team engagement
- Strong experience of leading complex site level projects, through engaging multiples teams to deliver the project on time and to budget
- Strong and proven Leadership capability
- Strong analytical skills in order to assess and drive business performance in a dynamic context
- Strong business acumen, understanding priorities and functional requirements
- Strong communication skills
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. This role would suit an individual who can set aspirational targets and lead a team to deliver high-quality products for both customers and consumers.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.