Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex customer relationships with the major supermarkets?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focused?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading chilled food manufacturer on a search for a talented Business Account Manager, who will be tasked with growing the range of their branded portfolio with major grocery retailers ASDA and Sainsbury's.
- Write and deliver budgeted sales plans
- Build sustainable relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- Support a complex innovation pipeline - concept to launch
- Work with the Customer Marketing & Insights teams to provide market-leading category data
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of three years commercial experience within a recognised food supplier
- Previous P&L exposure within a recognised FMCG manufacturer is essential
- A future Business Unit leader with the commercial skills to influence a top supermarket customer
- Strong commercial acumen and a dynamic professional who is both customer & people-focused
You must be: a Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
On offer, the successful candidate can expect a market-competitive salary with excellent addition benefits including annual bonus, car allowance and pension contribution.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.