Are you an IT professional with experience of supporting supply chain processes?
Do you want to contribute to the change in the context of digital transformation?
Do you want to work for a sector-leading international operating company?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading solution provider for carton packaging and filing technology, on a search for a Business Analyst - SAP. This is a Full-Time role, based in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Application management in the SAP module SD and MM with a focus on supporting the supply chain processes
- International project management
- Collaboration in the S / 4 HANA transformation program and the design of a new template
- Active participation in the Global Program of Digital Transformation
- Rapid acceptance of responsibility including growth potential
- Business Partner Structure - conceptual consulting of the departments and business process improvement
- Management of the supply portfolio management portfolio
- Coordination of internal and external developers / partners
- Creation of functional and technical specifications
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in ERP application management, ideally in the supply chain management environment with customization experience
- IT-relevant studies or comparable training
- To actively support enthusiasm in the design of new processes, evaluation of new technologies and change in the context of digital transformation
- Interest to take responsibility, to show initiative, to promote and complete topics
- Very good SAP knowledge in the modules SD and MM; PP and WM desirable
- First experience in the management of projects
- Good programming skills (focus ABAP)
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- High service orientation
This is an exciting role in an internationally operating company that belongs to the best in its sector. Our client is offering a highly interesting, varied and responsible job, along with a competitive salary, for the right candidate.
If you think this role could be the right step for your career, get in touch today.