Do you want to work for a global retail technology provider?
Can you facilitate a connected journey for customers?
Are you a strong communicator and can drive change?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading global retail technology provider, on a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst. This role is based in Coventry.
As a Business Analyst you will work in an Agile environment as part of a multi-disciplined team to manage a customer's requirements through its life cycle from initial analysis, documentation and development through to testing. You will be responsible for communication of any requirements to the project team as well as the wider business audience as necessary and will be required to mentor and share knowledge to support other Business Analysts.
You will document processes & requirements to ensure smooth workflow, using techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Framing, Storyboards and Story Mapping. Fostering an atmosphere of strong communication, whilst building consensus on requirements and priorities on a range of projects. Projects will include augmentation of existing features and products as well as defining new features, products and mobile applications.
Essential Skills Required:
- Identifies, understands, communicates and drives change where required
- Experience of working with project methodologies in an Agile software development environment
- Strong in all communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player who can interact and engage effectively and positively with people of all levels and abilities both internally and externally
- Practical and structured approach to all aspects of the job role
- Proven experience in the retail industry
- Experience of working with external clients and third parties
- The ability to take on a Project Lead BA role upon request, delegating work, reviewing documentation and providing estimations where required
- Demonstrates dedication and a strong sense of customer service
- Good decision maker with the ability to propose considered and creative solutions to suit both customer needs and PCMS strategy
- Experience of User Experience (UX) design.
- Experience of working within a project team environment