Business and Technical Business Analysts
Are you a knowledgeable Business Analysis with extensive commercial experience?
Do you want to work for a well-established IT Group?
Are you interested in cutting-edge technology firms with high potential for growth?
MacGregor Black are currently resourcing experienced Business Analysts and Technical Business Analysts for various clients including a very well established international IT services group. This group is the number one choice for market leaders in all sectors who require cutting edge information technology to maximise on their development potential in highly competitive climates. With the increasing demand for our client's first-class services, they are looking to expand their highly skilled workforce based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
You will be working on new, large scale projects, liaising with public and private sector clients and advising them on a technical service level to help them achieve their desired goals.
You should have at least 5 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst.
· Experience of business process requirements mapping and data modelling
· Experience with business process re-engineering
· Extensive user group experience
· Stakeholder identification and management
· Proficient in the use of flow charts and UML, DFD, notations for documentation
· Agile experience
· Experience with all aspects related to Data Architecture
· Experience with Service Management applications
· Private Sector experience desirable
· Hands-on ITIL experience
· IT Asset Management and Configuration Management highly desirable.
Our clients can offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits such as bonus/incentive scheme with pay linked to individual and or organisational performance and generous holiday allowance. Training opportunities and courses also available. If this sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.