Do you have an entrepreneurial attitude?
Do you thrive on making changes and discovering the results?
Do you want to work with respected organisations in the public and private sectors?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a global IT provider, on a search for a Business Consulting Director. This role is based in London.
As the Business Consulting Director, you will influence and help lead the Business Consulting's Management team and deputise for the Head of Business Consulting. As a strategic hire, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, contribute to the building practise collateral and the pre-sales lifecycle. Currently operating with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, Public Services and Insurance Providers, this role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Vision and transformation planning
- Business case development and benefits management
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Change impact and readiness assessment
- Business readiness and adoption management
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the business change process
- Strategy, transformation planning and business change experience
- People and Capability Management
- Excellent client facing skills
- Core consultancy values
- Telco (fixed, mobile and ICT) and/or Media industry knowledge. (Ideal)
- Public Service or Insurance/ FS Domain (Ideal)
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
If you think this role could be for you, get in touch today.