Business Development Manager
Are you a successful new business sales person looking for your next challenge?
Are you a dynamic and creative individual?
Are you passionate about the products and services you sell?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a sports technology company, on a search for a talented Business Development Manager to drive sales revenue through the retail entertainment sector. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North East England.
- Converting warm leads into paying customers
- Training new customers
- Working with the pub team to convert sales opportunities
- Liaising with third parties (including Area Managers and drinks brand reps) to generate a strong lead pipeline for yourself
- Promoting business to potential customers at industry road shows and events
- Managing resubscription conversations with existing customers
- Attending head office meetings with major national, regional and local pub companies
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with new and existing customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- An interest in sports is desirable
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary plus excellent additional benefits including car allowance and bonus opportunities. This role would suit someone who has had regional sales experience within an FMCG environment.
Contact us today for further information.