Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking to join a leading premium branded drinks company?
Are you a forward - thinking commercial professional who can over achieve?
Would you like to work throughout Europe?
MacGregor Black is currently working on an opportunity with a leading premium branded drinks company, for a Business Development Manager - Europe.
This Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development of sales of the company's brands in continental Europe, with initial focus on France, Benelux and Germany.
What is expected of you:
- Source new distributors in target markets where required
- Liaising with our marketing team, launch existing range and future new products into each market. Plan on production requirements and budgets
- Act as a Brand Ambassador where required, to attend specific spirits fairs and events in reach market alongside the local distributor.
- Ensure market intelligence is gained in each market, including competitor product launches, marketing activity, pricing etc
- Train and educate local distributors' teams to ensure they have comprehensive knowledge on the company and brands
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in spirits business, preferably in Europe
- Business development experience
- Language skills - preferably one or more European languages
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in continental Europe
- Experience as Spirits Brand Ambassador
You must be; An Outstanding Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self - Motivated, Energetic and Personable
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you