Business Development Manager (B2B)
MacGregor Black is currently working with one of the UK’s best known and most recognised mobile / digital services providers on a pivotal and strategic role of Business Development Manager (Online).
This role could be based in central London or Essex.
This Business Development Manager (Online) role is about driving sales, business relationships and achieving defined business targets and generating maximum profitable return with some of the world’s best known digital businesses.
This is what is expected of you in this Business Development Manager (Online) role:
- Key role in building the business development strategy
- Identify new digital partners and clients for strategic growth
- Create, build and develop sound commercial, mutually beneficial business relationships with key partner brands in the digital space
- Ownership of selling the loyalty programme to key digital partners
- Deploy market expansion tactics with key brand partners, through a program of defined business development activities in the digital space
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with experience in sales or business development within the mobile, digital, retail, FMCG or electronic payment sectors.
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic business development professional who is customer and business focussed, with a strong skills set in building strategic relationships with big brands.
You must be; a Relationship Builder, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Communicator, a Project Manager, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Analytical and be Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary with excellent additional benefits. Above all, this role offers the opportunity to work for a truly international and digital company at the forefront of technology.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you