Are you a high-potential Category Manager/Exec looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a clear understanding of the major multiples across the UK?
Have you developed a clear and tailored plan for key accounts?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting one of the UK's leading producers and distributors within fresh produce, on a search for a Category Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Staffordshire.
- Develop a clear and tailored plan for key accounts & proactively track retailer performance
- Prepare category and market reports that bring insights to life across the business & with key accounts
- Monthly Category and Shopper KPI tracking to flag opportunities and risks
- Lead range review process for key accounts & review impact of NPD launches
- Work closely and collaboratively with Commercial and Marketing colleagues to execute plans with key accounts
- Build effective relationships with retail base which promote the business as thought leaders in prepared produce
- Contribute to the management of data quality
- Complete regular audits of the market & communicate findings
Skills & Experience
- Proven category management experience and a clear understanding of the major grocery multiple accounts in UK
- An adaptable and influential presentation style that reveals engaging ideas and recommendations
- High competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of the data interrogation software from both Nielsen and Kantar
- Familiarity with Dunnhumby or I2C loyalty card data
- Experience of using qualitative research to develop shopper insights
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you.
Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.