Are you a Commercial Director or Sales & Marketing Director with the ability to lead the growth agenda for one of the fastest growing international food brands?
Do you have the hunger to expand an innovative product range across multiple customer channels for the market leader?
Are you a self-starter who knows how to motivate large teams and deliver growth across multiple channels and customers?
MacGregor Black is currently working on a high-profile opportunity with a prestigious and well-respected food supplier, for a Chief Commercial Officer - UK & ROI. The successful candidate can be based remotely in the UK but will be required to be in a Midlands based HQ 3 days per week - the role will also require some international travel. This would be an ideal platform for an exceptional commercial operator to reach a GM/CEO level within 2/3 years.
This rare opportunity requires a high-profile commercial executive who will be tasked with maintaining market share and growing a popular selection of food products within a wide range of customers. We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a strong track record at the Commercial/Sales Director level within well recognised FMCG/Consumer Goods suppliers.
This is what will be expected of you in this Chief Commercial Officer - UK & ROI role:
- Oversee 5 direct reports and a total commercial & marketing function of circa 60 colleagues.
- Lead & Defend our client's position in both new and existing customers.
- Build sustainable relationships with major customers including, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Co-op, Aldi & Lidl etc.
- Work closely with the CEO and Regional General Managers to identify growth opportunities across the region.
- Re-shape the Category Marketing and Centre of Commercial Excellence function to drive Customer range review delivery and stay ahead of the competition.
What are we looking for?
A well rounded commercial professional who may have operated across Sales, Marketing, Category Marketing within a global FMCG supplier. You must have delivered at Sales Director UK & ROI or Commercial Director level within a globally recognised food or drinks brand. You will have strong commercial acumen and be a dynamic professional who is both customer & people focussed.
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to work with a portfolio of category leading Food brands. Base salary Circa £175,000 - £200,000 + Exceptional benefits package.
For a confidential discussion surrounding this opportunity please contact Mark Gouland Email: