Do you want to spearhead a growing financial function that spans 20 markets and 3 continents?
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and rigorous problem solver who can drive best practice in a truly global organisation?
Can you inspire a dynamic and effective financial team of over 60 colleagues?
Macgregor Black is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a first class, highly commercial Chief Finance Officer to join one of our well-renowned clients. The role will work closely with the CEO and Global Leadership Team to deliver the company vision during a significant period of growth. This role is predominantly based in London with regular international travel.
We are looking for someone who has already operated at Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer within a major FMCG supplier, ideally within a private equity scenario. M&A experience would also be highly beneficial.
What you'll do:
- Deliver well-constructed operating plans and budgets that are clearly communicated and owned by the business across three major geographical zones - UK & ROI, Mainland Europe, & ANZ.
- Understand true business performance, updating forecasts appropriately and performance managing the business to agreed targets.
- Own and drive relevant supporting processes e.g. financial analysis on strategic and operational plans, targets and business drivers, sign offs on commercial deals
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting and make current processes around month end closing and audits more efficient and effective
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
Who you are:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with PQE
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous experience in a board level finance role with demonstrable senior business partnering capabilities, Private equity experience would be desirable.
- Experience working within a recognised Food or Drink/ FMCG supplier, liaising with central functions
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in financial control/audit and subsequent experience at corporate (preferably within an expanding company)
- Experience building accurate financial models and forecasts to support day-to-day business as well as to inform strategy and areas for investment
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Our client is offering a financial salary to attract the very best as well as excellent additional benefits. If you believe you have the skills required apply today for a confidential discussion.