Chief Growth Officer (Social App)
Based in London
Are you experienced in building your own team to deliver both short and long term growth and business targets?
Have you worked with both US and UK markets to successfully grow a brand?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Innovative Technology Platform on the search for a Chief Growth Officer. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Chief Growth Officer you will build a growth team from the ground up. This means everything from brand, marketing channels, partnerships, hiring team, budgeting, and executive meetings with investors. You will grow the userbase by leveraging network effects, and make sure that both growth and business goals are inline and achievable.
- Lead and manage the growth/marketing team to deliver strategies supporting our business goals.
- Acquire new users, go above and beyond for current users
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams (primarily CTO and CEO) and allocate resources to define the overall marketing growth strategy for our products
- Plan and lead unique marketing campaigns focused around keynote speakers at both our events and at the events of our users
- Plan a brand direction (values, lexicon, messaging) and increase brand equity by establishing partnerships and presence
- Provide inputs to growth, product marketing and branding strategy leveraging deep experience and expertise of market insights and industry trends
- Analyse the effectiveness of media campaigns and marketing activations to optimize spend and performance, draw insights & make data-driven decisions that drive the marketing team's goals
- Grow the marketing team and optimize cross-team communication and collaboration
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 12 years experience in a marketing or consulting role in a fast-paced tech, entertainment companies or big consulting firms/agencies
- Experience in both performance growth marketing and brand marketing required
- Deep insights in product marketing, community/social product preferred
- Successful record of releasing a product from 0 to 1 or independently leading successful campaigns including planning/testing, creative development, and ongoing optimization
- Able to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to details
- Strong knowledge about programmatic media planning, effective brand marketing channels, partner co-marketing and acquisition/growth marketing. Product placement & Celebrity endorsement campaign experience a plus
- Proven track record of operating independently and managing multiple projects simultaneously (strong project management skills)
- Experienced in managing US and UK markets
- Proven leadership, team management and managerial ability
This is a great opportunity to build your own team and shape the future success of our platform. You will be the growth expert leading and supporting the business. If you are capable of putting together a plan from scratch, analysing the risks and executing the strategy then we want to hear from you.
Salary on offer is up to £180k + benefits.
Please contact Kate Young today for further information.