Chief Growth Officer
Do you have a proven track record of developing apps on a global scale?
Are you passionate about health and fitness?
Can you speak English and Russian?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Health / Lifestyle App on the search for a Chief Growth Officer. This is a permanent role based in London or Moscow.
Currently our client is a global leader with one of the most popular apps on the Appstore and Google Play. Their goal is to grow monthly active users with double the app installs. As the Chief Growth Officer, you will help to achieve these targets.
- Report directly to the CEO, acting as part of the leadership team.
- Develop and execute a growth marketing strategy based on deep market research and consumer insights
- Contribute to developing new and existing products in order to maximize LTV
- Substantially increase paid user acquisition budget (target: USD 30M+ annually)
- Develop profound analytical and customer feedback tools
- Contribute to budgeting and strategic planning processes
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in digital marketing on leadership roles
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Proven track record of scaling an online b2c product or service, ideally on tier-1 markets
- Experience with subscription-based apps or services as an advantage
- Product development skills. Ability to gather customer insights: what are the pain points, who is the main audience, what problems are competitors solving and why
- Numbers-driven approach
- Fluent English
- Able to work effectively in international corporate culture
- Self-starter, ready to take ownership
- Proactive approach
- Team player
- Able to work in an unstructured and volatile environment
On offer is an excellent salary + benefits including equity.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company with ambitious growth targets and be a key player in achieving these targets.
Salary on offer is up to £180k + Benefits.
Please contact Kate Young today for further information