Do you want to lead and design technical architecture?
Do you have experience in Supply Chain Management?
Are you motivated by the outcome and impact of your work?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a supply chain company, on a search for a talented Chief Technology Officer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
The Chief Technology Officer will design and build the technical infrastructure of the new seafood industry. You will continue the development of the company's existing tech base, while delivering the short, medium and long term roadmap for their expansion across the supply chain.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Recruit and manage your own development team
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Experience in managing high-performing teams is essential
- Experience of delivering large-scale projects, preferably in food tech or supply chain systems
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
You must be: an Excellent Communicator, a Leader, Highly-Organised, Strategic-Thinking, Positive and a Problem Solver.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including equity options for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.