Are you passionate about building and developing external relationships?
Do you have exceptional people management skills?
Do you want to work in customer communication?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a communications group, on a search for a Client Services Manager. This is a Full-Time role, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
As the Client Services Manager, you will work in partnership with the Client Services Teams to provide a mutually profitable, efficient and professional fulfilment and stationery service to customers through total ownership of the account / contract including; P&L, Client Relationships, Sales/Business Development, Operational Ownership and Team Management.
- Management of the Logistics, Printed Forms and Stationery and Distribution elements of client requirements, co-ordinating client's requirements across the Group to deliver seamless services, products, and solutions
- Building and developing sustainable client relationships internally and externally, identifying and managing key decision makers, stakeholders and influencers
- Respond to and seek out opportunities within the account to develop profitable business, including the creation and delivery of proposals, quotations, pitches and presentations to build new and develop existing business opportunities
- Taking personal accountability for implementation projects within the site
- To ensure that all customer complaints are handled appropriately and proactively and resolved as quickly as possible. Taking responsibility for all client escalations and incidents
- Manage & ensure data integrity
What are we looking for?
- Client Services management experience in a busy corporate B2B environment
- People management is essential and client management is preferable
- Experience of blue chip compliance environment
- Experience of complex incident reporting and complaint management
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C+
- Polished professional communication and presentation skills
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
Get in touch today.