Client Strategy Director
Do you want to work for a global marketing agency?
Do you have an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour?
Are you passionate about reshaping business strategies?
MacGregor Black is currently working with an award-winning marketing agency that drives business performance for many of the world's largest brands, on a unique role searching for a Client Strategy Director. The role will be based at their Head Office in Manchester.
Clients need and want to be disrupted. Longer-term success for the company and its clients demands that they enable and transform rather than service their client media channel needs and wants. This role will enable clients to utilise the best of the group's insight, tools, technology, experience, skills and people to drive a transformative agenda within their business.
· Identify (with Group Head of Clients) existing and new clients who will benefit most from transformational support
· Design transformative business projects with data & technology as core principles
· Project Manage - using the full support of the network - to deliver step-change for clients
· Ability to build and maintain C-suite relationships within large and complex businesses
· Take full accountability for delivery of projects
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
· Measurable business outcomes tied to projects
· Create legacy of transformation for Client Leadership account management team to use as an ongoing framework
· Project Management
· Analytics & Data
· Platform Migration (e.g. Magento, Demandware or Shopify)
· Client-side senior marketing role
In addition to a competitive salary, our client is offering generous additional benefits including pension contribution, flexible working hours and life assurance.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply today.