Commercial Brand Manager
Are you experienced in the Food and Beverage Industry?
Are you a strong communicator and commercially savvy?
Do you want to work on a portfolio of high profile and well-respected brands?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a highly respected and well-known food and beverage client, searching for a Commercial Brand Manager. You will be creating and executing the commercial plan for a brand or small portfolio of brands to deliver growth, reporting to the Head of Marketing. This role will be based in London.
Our client needs someone with a range of skills who can use different techniques to drive like-for-like sales growth, such as range improvement, optimisation of price and promotion, upselling and maximisation of space, and will drive category performance as well as the performance of the brand or brands. You will be working with stakeholders to identify and take advantage of supplier income opportunities, you'll use a range of tools and approaches to achieve gross margin improvement
You will design commercial initiatives with a good understanding of operational processes (including procurement and supply chain) and the impact on front line activity, and to support the teams on compliance.
Who we are looking for:
- A bright, commercially savvy and tenacious brand marketer
- Experienced in managing a commercially successful brand
- You will have a keen understanding of pricing and the intricacy of the retail world
- You will have a positive, hands on approach
- You will be a strong communicator and able to influence those around you.
- Developing strong and effective relationships will be second nature
- You will able to develop and execute plans which are margin additive and will stand up to scrutiny when presented to senior stakeholders.
Our client is offering a generous salary package with excellent additional benefits. If you are an energetic, organised and creative individual and this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.