Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies?
Are you ambitious and keen to work in a fast-paced organisation?
Do you want to join a company quickly becoming a major global consumer internet company?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a fast-growing tech company searching for a Commercial Director. Our client is looking to grow the overall company to 450 people and are looking for over 100 smart, ambitious and talented people to join the commercial team in offices across the world. This role will be based in London.
In the role of Commercial Director UK you will be responsible for the entire commercial operations, ensuring global best practices across each function is being adhered to, providing strong coaching and leadership and ensuring we hit our audience engagement and revenue targets.
You will have the opportunity to innovate and create new products and services that we can rapidly take to market. Key to this role is the ability to coach and mentor your teams while scaling them rapidly, hiring the best talent with the right cultural values.
· Make sure targets are met across each commercial function laddering up to total engagement, member growth and revenue goals
· Be responsible for the operational efficiency of your team
· Own and evolve the annual account plans
· Ensure monetization of each campaign consistently and optimally
- Ensure all teams are skilled in upselling all products and services
· Ensure all team members have the very best sales / pitch decks and sales assets
· Ensure you are providing relevant front-line market insight back into the business
· Champion commercial challenges, driving innovations and solutions within the business
· Act as key liaison with business stakeholders in respect to Commercial activities
What We are looking for:
- The desire and ambition to build something of true scale - we have the business model to allow the creation of a $1b company with 50% + EBITDA margin within 4 years
· Significant commercial experience and of building and scaling large teams
· Understanding of digital technology, affiliate, e-commerce, online advertising, O2O & enterprise sales.
· A love of deal-making and commercials execution
- A willingness for international travel
· An understanding of retail and the convergence of offline and online a strong plus.
· Naturally curious person - you love to understand how businesses are run, and how things work in the world around you.
· Impeccable communication, written and presentations skills.
Our client is offering a generous salary package with exceptional additional benefits. If you have a strong desire to coach, mentor, and train individuals and step out of your comfort zone to help build a relatively new company then this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply today.