Are you a commercially-focused finance professional looking for a new challenge?
Can you drive performance and efficiencies?
Do you have the ability to support and influence strategic decisions?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a Private Equity portfolio manufacturing company, on a strategic search for a commercially-focused Commercial Finance Controller / Business Partner. This is a Full-Time, permanent position based in Berkshire.
As a commercial finance professional, you will understand financial information (FP&A) and work closely with the General Manager, supporting key stakeholders understand key financial information. You will deliver strong analytical and financial analysis by scoping and building robust business finance and forecasting models to ensure the overall business strategy is underpinned by commercial financial decisions.
- Develop and maintain business forecast models
- Review and analyse the management accounts, including segmental profitability
- Provide financial support in the analysis of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring and updating rolling cash flow forecasts
- Ensure potential issues are identified and highlighted as early as possible and assist in the development of mitigating strategies/business opportunities
- Building relationships with the executive leadership team in order to understand the business and the impact of operational changes
What are we looking for?
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience in business analysis and forecasting to provide commercial financial support to divisional and commercial directors
- Demonstrated ability to identify business cases for new opportunities, and the ability to prepare planning models and/or implementation plans for those opportunities with senior management
- Experience in implementation and use of financial dashboards/analysis tools
- Experience of working in a manufacturing (branded and white label) environment is desirable
You must be: Analytical, Highly Numerate, a Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, Hands-On and Proactive.
The successful candidate can expect a market-competitive salary plus excellent additional benefits.
Contact us for a confidential discussion today.