MacGregor Black has several key opportunities for aspiring and driven individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment based from our Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester & London offices.
Direct recruitment experience is not essential; however, drive, passion and integrity are. We are looking for professionals to further develop client relationships within our network, becoming an expert within the industry. Candidates with a commercial bias from a business to business or business to consumer channel would be of specific interest.
MacGregor Black are a leading International recruitment company, with a specialist focus on the Consumer, Food, Drink & Retail sectors. As 'The Complete Talent Partner', we offer a suite of professional services to our clients who range from global multi nationals through to some of the industry's most entrepreneurial SME's
We recruit at management & executive level across 6 key job functions, these include Sales, Marketing, HR, Digital, Finance & Operations. Please visit our website for further details www.macgregorblack.com
What are we looking for?
- Experience in business development or account management within a B2B or B2C channel
- Experience of operating from a CRM system, database integrity & management
- Excellent listening, communication & customer service skills
- Strong organisation, time management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Productive with a drive to succeed
- Degree-qualified or equivalent
- Ability to negotiate with external stakeholders & decision makers
- Building and expanding networks via, referrals, recommendations and social media (LinkedIn)
MacGregor Black are looking for candidates with long term career aspirations. We will invest in your development, nurture your potential & support your growth through our structures. We offer a truly meritocratic bonus structure that is uniquely tailored to each individual, as well as a number of other significant benefits & rewards.
If you would like to discuss our current opportunities confidentially, please email our CEO and Founder Jon McNeish