Consumer Marketing Manager
Do you want to work for a premium branded international consumer company in the NE of England?
Are you a forward thinking and innovative marketing professional?
Are you keen to join a fast growing and dynamic international company?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a UK based premium branded international consumer company, searching for an experienced Consumer Marketing Manager. The purpose of this role is to champion the needs of the consumer and ensure that the business is aligned to meet their changing requirements. You must be able to drive profitable growth, using the full range of marketing tools and media as appropriate.
· Ensure effective messaging and branded marketing communications across multi-media platforms including online & print communication, advertising, PR and social media
· Regularly assess the position of products considering current and future trends and create and implement marketing activities, which maximise these opportunities
· Develop good relationships with retailer marketing teams to understand strategic objectives and align where relevant to branded marketing propositions
· Manage specification, design and print process for packaging and liaise closely with the site to ensure that packaging stocks are effectively managed
What we are looking for
· Good commercial skills: good understanding of the FMCG industry & market environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong data literacy and numeracy
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
· Marketing degree or similar
· Minimum of two years' experience in similar role
Our client if offering a market leading package & good benefits package. This is a unique opportunity to work in a forward thinking brand environment. Please apply today.