Continuous Improvement Manager
Do you want to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the UK?
Are you a natural leader and technical expert?
Do you have proven experience in Continuous Improvement and team development?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected food manufacturer aiming to improve their operational excellence by building a high performing international organisation and searching for a highly talented Continuous Improvement Manager. This role is based in London.
Our client is looking for an experienced individual to create and deploy a Manufacturing Performance System to be adopted by site and to support, track and drive budget commitments. You will be responsible for driving KPI improvements and specific project work associated with manufacturing operations, including instigating GMP improvements to improve standards and avoid on-cost of Quality Failure.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To lead for Change Management, juggling multiple projects at any one time.
* Driving performance Improvement through OEE and Wastage reduction.
* Driving Quality Improvement and Efficiency by increasing standards by PDCA iteration
* Appropriate implementation of Lean and Good Manufacturing Practice techniques.
* Reducing wastage through the application of mapping and waste elimination
* Implementing a robust performance measurement system delivering bottom line cost reduction.
* Create a framework that the sites can use to drive operational improvements
* Set up and maintain a system for monitoring progress of continuous improvement projects
* Seek best practice from other sites and other external sources
* Help prioritise and coordinate the capital plans across the sites
* Driving performance improvement across the sites, achieving tangible financial and other benefits.
What we are looking for:
* FMCG experience, ideally within the food industry.
* Proven experience in Continuous Improvement techniques and team development.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Experienced in a management role, ideally at Operations or Site Manager level.
* Must be happy to challenge Site Leaders for accountability of MPS deployment.
* Ability to analyse, and interpret financial information.
* Flexibility to work across multiple sites and interacting at different levels in the organisation.
* Must be comfortable with "dealing with" and "removing" barriers to success.
You must be; a team player, a strong leader of people, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Self-Motivated, Proactive, Results Driven, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary package with excellent market leading benefits. Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.