Continuous Improvement Manager
Are you an experienced team leader looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with a market leading international employer?
Do you want the opportunity to shape change and have a tangible influence?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a market leading international supplier of packaging solutions, who as part of a restructure are looking for a Performance Excellence Manager. The role will be based in Newcastle.
As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be part of the site leadership team and focus on the roll our of a new Lean Manufacturing system. You will also look after the continuous improvement whilst being accountable for various KPIs across the business.
- Ensure Safety procedures and ways of working are adhered to
- Facilitate roll out of Performance Excellence at Newcastle site inline with company programme
- Optimise throughput and efficiency, whilst minimising waste and ensuring customer expectations for quality and timescales are met on time and in full
- Assist in leading a production team that maximises its performance potential and meets current and future business needs
- Develop the skillset of your team in print and throughout the factory, in regards to modern manufacturing techniques.
- Identify blockers to adherence for Safety Quality & Performance, and implement solutions
- Lead, resource and drive technical continuous improvement projects
- Monitor operational aspects of ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001 / BRC and ensure compliance of Health & Safety checks
What are we looking for?
- Print experience, either as a printer or within print management
- Understanding of modern manufacturing methodologies (LEAN, TPM, Six Sigma)
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative working
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation
The role is Monday - Friday with flexible hours. This is advertised with a competitive package.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for a further discussion.