Are you degree educated in Economics or Finance?
Do you have experience with SAP, iScala, 1C or EPM?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Do you have 1-2 years costing experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Industrial Manufacturing Company on the search for a Costing Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Budapest.
- Enable monthly costroll for entities by using SAP checking inputs like procurement price, logistics rates, logistics sourcing lines, additive cost rates and providing feedback to stakeholders. Cooperate with costing colleague and Cost Accounting team Buenos Aires
- Participation in quarterly cost roll for entities by using iScala, checking inputs like procurement price, logistics rates, logistics sourcing lines, additive cost rates and providing feedback to stakeholders. Cooperate with costing colleague and local representatives
- Deliver month-end closing activities
- Supporting colleagues to calculate inventory revaluation impact
- Acting as a hub for CoGS budgeting together with other costing analyst colleague
- Checking inputs like procurement prices of compounds and equipments, logistics lane costs, storage and handling costs, providing proper feedback to stakeholders
- Participation in usage of "CoGS Access Tool", calculating YoY impacts by cost components.
- Supporting business to understand key drivers of product cost changes
- Participation in SAP and iScala regression testings for product costing related transactions as key user in cooperation with IT stakeholders
- Supporting business decisions with product cost related analysis and reports for EMEA region
- Guide functional areas like logistics, procurement, manufacturing, administration with product cost component- level analysis, managing supply chain stakeholders
- Participation in "PiMS process", calculating product standard costs for new items during staging process
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance related field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in product costing, manufacturing or supply chain. Cost analysis is preferred
- Excel proficiency is a must, Access experience is an advantage
- SAP, iScala, 1C, EPM knowledge is an advantage
- Professional English knowledge is a must (written and spoken), Russian is an advantage
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information