Are you experienced working with FMCG / Luxury and Fashion brands?
Do you have experience working with TTL projects?
Do you want to be part of a diverse and growing team?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an International Marketing Agency on the search for a Midweight Creative Team (Art Director + Copywriter). These are permanent roles based in London.
- Inspire those around you with innovative, intelligent thinking and strong visual direction/copywriting
- Take pride in your work and show a real passion for the creative idea, art direction detail and craft within copy writing
- Have photo shoot experience
- Demonstrate a high standard of work when using InDesign, Photoshop and have some experience of working in PowerPoint
- Have a great level of design and layout knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the English language - spelling, punctuation, etc
- Produce scamps to a client presentable standard
- Create mood boards that inspire and help support your thinking
- Have strong insight-driven rationale for all work and creative ideas
- Ability to analyse and apply existing brand guidelines into thinking
- Adapt copy writing style to a number of different brands
- Have the ability to conceptualise within the tone of voice style boundaries from existing brand guidelines, as well as writing and crafting inspiring and emotive headlines, descriptions, body copy, storyboards and consumer journeys
- Occasionally work individually or with another partner if team partner is away
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a BTL agency environment
- Minimum of 2 years working together on integrated TTL campaigns
- Experience working within FMCG, Luxury and Fashion brands
- Full of ideas and creativity
- As a team be punctual, enthusiastic proactive thinkers
- Good eye for design and real passion for creative craft
- The same tenacity and enthusiasm for every project
This is a great opportunity for a creative team to take the next steps and join a fantastic creative agency. Please only apply as an established team, ready to take on your next challenge.
Salary on offer is up to £45k (Each) + benefits
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information