Are you a positive influencer?
Can you analyse data to track performance?
Are you a subjective thinker?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-known global player in the sporting goods market, on a strategic and pivotal search for a CRM Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the CRM Manager will be responsible for all customer retention activity by managing the customer support team and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Own all Customer Retention tactics and deliver best practice in eCRM, Segmentation, Customer Insight, Loyalty / VIP, community programmes and other emerging channels
- Propose, Agree and Review internal team vs external agency strategy on an on-going / periodic basis
- Work closely with trading team and the broader product team to agree call to action / tactics and trading plan that optimizes retention activity
- Work closely with the Marketing (Acquisition) team to align on activity; greater results in retention unlock greater acquisition budgets for the business
- Hire, lead and coach a team to help execute against goals
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with CRM focus
- Keep up to date with eCommerce & Retention best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc.
- Positively impact and influence internal stakeholders and external partners
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 Years of managing retail/ecom marketing activity within CRM or retention
- Have a good understanding of retail, ecommerce and marketing businesses
- A proven track record as a commercial individual, who understands brand and customer (shopper)
- Have superior analytical skills to track and manage performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas
- Ability to lead a creative team of individuals
- Passionate about the brand and its potential
Contact us today for a further discussion.