Can you demonstrate strong analytical skills?
Do you have proven experience in supply chain management and customer collaboration?
Can you work cross-functionally to help deliver results?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a global consumer goods company, on a pivotal search for a Demand Planner. This is a full-time permanent role, based in Paris.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for creating and maintaining forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer data, and other sources.
- Implement demand planning process, including forecasting, purchasing and stock control
- Lead collaborative planning with Key accounts and Independents
- Work towards increasing French territory forecast accuracy and inventory turn
- Support sales teams with stock availability and uplift requests for sales activity, promotions, clearance and customers' requirements
- Prepare unit Budget forecast
- Collect, analyse and manage data (POS, Sell-In and Stock) for Key Accounts and Independents
- Margin analysis for promotions, clearance and ad-hoc requirements
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent level of experience in related field
- Proved experience working in planning, retail sales analysis, supply chain, and in addition to managing a wide range of SKUs or products
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal; to communicate internally and externally
- Advanced MS Office skills - particularly Excel
- Familiar working with Oracle and/or any other ERPs or planning software
- Fluency in French and English
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.