Design / Creative Director - Hong Kong
Do you have experience leading and growing a team of designers?
Do you want to be part of the international growth of an award winning agency?
Do you have a background in Food & Beverage Retail Design?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Food & Beverage Retail Design Agency on the search for a Design / Creative Director. This is a permanent role based in Hong Kong.
As the Design / Creative Director you will work alongside the APAC Regional Director to create the design strategy for the Region.
- Create the overall design strategy for the region
- Delivering conceptual work to the highest creative standard
- Managing projects, organising activities and responsibilities within your team, ultimately responsible for the delivery to set deadlines and budget requirements
- Develop a clear understanding of the proposal, highlighting and managing any foreseeable issues that may arise
- Managing key client accounts, attending meetings and briefings, communicating effectively progress throughout the process
- Be the project leader, responsible for the administrative and creative side as well as presenting when needed
- Facilitate an efficient and effective work environment across the project team
- Work closely with Regional Director to develop and nurture the creative studio and the creative standards
- Mentor and develop a team of Senior Designers, Designers and Junior Designers
What we are looking for:
- Strong retail & F&B design background
- Ability to communicate ideas through multiple mediums
- Demonstrate experience of liaising and developing client relationships
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations
- Proven ability in offering a multi-skilled and challenging outlook to creative briefs
- Ability to perform consistently and reliably with a willingness to increase professional responsibilities, skills and understanding of broader market issues
- Comprehensive experience in creative software relevant to design
- Experience of leading and growing a team is essential as there is a rapid growth plan for the next 12 months
On offer is £65,000 or HKD Equivalent
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information