Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced and passionate marketing professional?
Do you want to work for a leading fashion online retailer?
Are you an excellent communicator, with an abundance of digital marketing experience?
Macgregor Black are currently working with one of the fastest growing women's fashion brands in the UK, searching for a Digital Marketing Manager. This position involves overseeing the digital marketing strategy for the company, leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role is based in the North East.
You will be working closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams, managing agencies to increase awareness of the brand online, to build on existing success and to launch campaigns on time and to budget.
· Key stakeholder in setting the Digital Marketing Strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Benchmark competitor media spend for digital marketing and plan a schedule of activity throughout the year.
· Manage digital channels and devise strategies to drive traffic through a mix of initiatives and channels.
· Design, launch and measure integrated marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for planning, execution and budgetary control of all digital marketing, including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile App, E-Mail and Display advertising campaigns.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. ?
· Produce weekly and monthly reporting, measuring channels against ROI and CPA targets.
Who we are looking for:
· Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
· Experience managing PPC, SEO, E-Mail and Affiliate programmes.
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an accurate eye for detail.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Proven track record in a similar retail company, with multi product experience required, ideally within a mail order environment
Our client is offering a generous salary package with excellent additional benefits such as: 28 days holiday allowance, Fun days, celebrations and events, 30% staff discount, company pension and bonus scheme and more.
If you are an energetic, organised and creative individual and this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.