Are you an experienced Marketing professional and looking for a new challenge?
Are you motivated and driven to develop high-quality web material?
Do you enjoy contributing new and innovative ideas?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a well-established co-educational independent school, on a search for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time position, based in North West England.
Reporting to the Principal, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing all aspects of the School's online presence and optimising the existing digital channels. There is also a requirement for producing digital media (video, GIF and digital display ads) and traditional print media for both internal and external use, so you'll work closely with key stakeholders to produce high quality assets in a range of formats and media types.
- Developing all of the School's websites
- Ongoing SEO performance and content strategy
- Management of the social media channels and social advertising
- Development and roll out digital marketing campaigns in support of School marketing activity and events
- Ensure that all websites and supporting electronic presence remain fully functional on a 24/7 basis
- Populate the content management system and monitor & analyse 'traffic' to site and other related mediums
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computing, Electronic Media/Marketing or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices and implementation
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team, 3-5 years' experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Video editing and production skills
- Attention to detail and ability to proof read to an outstanding level
- Excellent IT skills
You must be: a Communicator, Accurate, Independent, a Team Player, Creative and a Networker.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as an extensive and generous rewards package which includes pension contribution and free access to on-site facilities (gym & swimming pool).
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today.