Are you an experienced Marketing professional and looking for a new challenge?
Are you motivated and driven to develop high-quality web material?
Do you enjoy contributing new and innovative ideas?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a leading retail chain, on a search for a talented Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager will develop and oversee the implementation of strategies across search, display, CRM and social media. You will currently be working client side in a digital role in an organisation ideally with ecommerce capability or working hands-on developing and implementing strategies within an agency and have a keen interest in the latest technology developments and trends.
- Use the CRM capability to create targeted campaigns, optimising creative, copy and communication channel selection in order to drive repeat visits and increased spend
- Work with the Head of Digital to maximise the search exposure, constantly optimising presence on organic and paid channels
- Working with affiliate partners, driving uptake of off-trade business, bookings and voucher redemptions
- Buying and optimising media across display, social, video and paid search
- Ensure online presence is up to date, on brand and fully optimized
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure that the website and app content is up to date, relevant and accurate. Feed in to the product development roadmap
- Lead the development and execution of social media content strategy across key brands and channels
- Work with brand marketing and operations teams to ensure optimised impact of marketing campaigns, integrated across all customer touch points
- Facilitating and reacting to digital marketing insights and analysis by working with analytical functions and ensuring there are appropriate levels of tracking and tagging across digital touch points
- Reporting on campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of 2 Digital Marketing Executives
What are we looking for?
- 3 years+ experience in a digital role in consumer facing online business
- Track record of outperformance vs. peers
- Experience using Google Ads, CRM systems, CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Experience with Power BI and DAX would be desirable
You must be: Customer-Focused, Results Driven, Resilient, a Team Player and a Leader.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today to find out more.