Are you an experienced Marketing professional and looking for a new challenge?
Are you motivated and driven to develop high-quality web material?
Do you enjoy contributing new and innovative ideas?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a an international B2C manufacturer, on a strategic search for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Marketing Director - Communications & Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing the long-term digital marketing strategy and campaigns within the business.
- Management of the website agency to create and launch the new ecommerce website (currently at briefing stage)
- Find order fulfilment solution and work with the group to implement
- Work closely with the International Ecommerce Manager on international markets
- Recruit a digital team to support the launch and maintain other brand websites
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space
- Build a database of customers that can be targeted. Ensure compliance with GDPR
- Work with the wider Communications Team to ensure messages are on brand and in line with Marketing Activity and Promotion in store, online with Retailers, on Social Platforms and traditional PR
- Work with the Communications Team on Digital Marketing Campaigns on Social Channels to maximise CTR's and conversions to sale. Responsible for calculation / evaluation success of campaigns and feeding back to the team
- Assign budget to Website / Digital Activity reporting back key ROI information to the wider team
- Continually optimise website for SEO and work with the Social Media Team to improve SEO on Social Channels. Utilise PPCs
- Work closely with the Communications Team to ensure you regularly get the right content/ assets for digital and e-commerce from the shoots that they will manage
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar Digital role
- A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- Demonstratable experience of managing ecommerce website launches
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Social Media is essential
You must be: Customer-Focused, Results Driven, Resilient, a Team Player and a Leader.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today to find out more.