Are you a high-potential Digital Marketeer and looking for a new challenge?
Are you motivated and driven to develop high-quality web material?
Do you enjoy contributing new and innovative ideas?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an independent premium drinks company, on a search for a talented Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in central London.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with entrepreneurs and portfolio companies, helping to develop brands across digital and social channels, devising effective content strategies and assisting with executing development plans.
- Assist teams with developing their content strategy, using case studies and best-in-practice examples to help them understand what a great plan looks like
- Support the development of copy and visual content and help with the sourcing and management of creative partners when required: photographers/videographers/graphic designers/copywriters
- Take the lead on tracking the best marketing and social media in the food and drink industry, showcasing what's setting the agenda and inspiring entrepreneurs and their teams. This will include tracking the performance of each portfolio company and benchmark them against each other and the best of the industry
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and Performance Marketer to coordinate and execute growth programs
- Implementation and optimisation of campaigns on the Facebook/Instagram platforms
- Implementation and optimisation of automated email marketing campaigns
- Interpreting data and insights from digital activities to optimise the product proposition and asset creation in other channels
- Producing brilliantly incisive assets (videos, case studies and framework) for the online hub
- Build a strong network within the marketing/social media/creative scene
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years' experience in creating and executing content strategy - preferably start-ups or digital marketing agencies working on small to mid-size brands
- Superb command of English with ability to develop and follow a strong editorial line; a second language would be desirable
- A creative streak and keen eye for great content (imagery/video/copy)
- Good grasp of marketing and how great brands are built
- An understanding of key social media and digital marketing metrics
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who believes they can make a tangible impact in the business and its external stakeholder. Contact us today for further information.