Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in eCommerce and looking for a new challenge?
Are you organised and proactive?
Are you passionate about building brands and improving engagement?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a fast-growing online retailer, on a strategic search for a talented Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North East England.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the digital marketing strategy and overseeing campaigns. The role will involve working closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams and managing agencies to increase awareness of the brand online, to build on existing success and to launch campaigns on time and to budget.
- Setting the Digital Marketing Strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Responsible for social media budget and plan a schedule of activity throughout the year
- Management of digital channels and devise strategies to drive traffic through a mix of initiatives and channels
- Design, launch and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Create copy that engages target audiences and resonates with the brand's tone of voice, including website copy, product listing copy, email copy, printed collateral etc.
- Use of key tracking tools to measure and report performance to build the brand and improve attraction, engagement and conversion of leads
- Producing detailed schedules of digital activity for the quarter ahead that supports objectives and wider marketing activity
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role, ideally in an online retail environment
- Experience managing SEO, CRM, Influencer and/or Affiliate programmes
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Solid knowledge of using multi-platform social media advertising for commercial growth
- Proactive, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Excellent content creation skills and the ability to write to a high standard both commercially and editorially
- Ability to work with the Marketing Director to strategically plan marketing campaigns
This role is perfect for an ambitious marketer with experience in an ecommerce environment looking to take on more responsibility and step up to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced business.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including company bonus, pension contribution and travel scheme.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.